Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm over the cold weather.....

I don't know about you guys but I'm completely over the cold weather. 22 degrees is a bit much for South Louisiana. I would be happy to have 90 degrees. I bought Izzy a bathing suit yesterday for crying out loud. Summer clothes are out in the mall and it's 22 degrees. Izzy is living in knit caps and gloves. She is so funny about the hats. She forever has really bad hat hair because she keeps these hats on. She keeps telling me how cold it is but I think it's more of a fashion thing. The girl has about 20 hats and she's only been home nine months. She does look pretty cute though. Little does she know by Saturday it will be 75 degrees. Yeah... I guess we'll have to get out the summer hats too.



2 comments:

MississippiZen said...

I'm over it too!! We have some cute little swimsuits already bought as well!!

Not many girls can pull off a winter hat, but Izzy sure can! She is a cutie pie!!

Paige said...

I hear ya! I'm so ready for the summer! The beach, the sand, the warm sun.
She's adorable in her hat! She's such a sweet girl! I loved my hug at the CNY party!
Take care..