Saturday, May 23, 2009

To God Be The Glory....

The words are not coming..... my emotions are so raw. I'm so overwhelmed by my glorious creator that I can't put it into words yet. Think of John on the island of Patmos. That's me, face down in awe, praising my Lord, but I can hardly move. Though I'm not shocked at how He moved mountains to make it all happen, I'm stunned by HIM !! I promise to write more soon. For now, I just want to introduce you to our sweet daughter, Marianna Jiang Braniff.





Our journey started awhile ago, but we were officially approved to adopt Mari on Thursday, May 21st. Izzy is delighted to be a big sister. You can follow our journey to Mari at My Marianna

I promise to write more soon. Much love, ~Lisa

3 comments:

Kari C. said...

WOO! HOO! God is good all the time! All the time God is good! We are so excited for you guys. Praying for every step of your journey. :D
Love,
Kari, Scott and Eli

Melissa said...

Nice Blog.......tried to view the Journey to Izzy about your trip to CHina but could not get the page to come up. I look forward to following your new blog.
Melissa

Keisha said...

Wha???? AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
YAY! ok.. going to read more now! ;)
Congrats!!!! She's BEAUTIFUL!