Friday, December 18, 2009

"Mommy, there is an elf in the bathroom !"

I guess I was the last person on earth to hear about The Elf on the Shelf. In one week three different people told me about it and were shocked that I hadn't bought it for Izzy. So, I had to get to the bottom of The Elf thing and Gran Mimi got right on it and so arrived The Elf on the Shelf. Well, I cannot tell you how much fun we've had with this elf. Izzy named him Elfie which is part of the tradition. You probably know this already :) Every morning Izzy bolts out of the bed and goes running through the house to find where Elfie has decided to perch for the day. It's truly the cutest thing. Elfie has shown up in some bizarre places (my husband is too creative for his own good ) This morning he ended up in the bathroom so as Izzy said " he can make sure we are all good while we potty ". Below are a few places that we found Elfie this Christmas season.







No comments: