Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Woo Hoo... The sun is shining lately !

I love the spring...... I just love it. Almost as much as I love summer. Thank You Jesus winter is over. We've been to the beach twice and it's not even April yet. Can you tell we are desperate? This winter has been miserable. The coldest we've had in 20 years. Ok, no comments from our friends in the north ... The Smiths (In Minnesota), The Arnolds (In Illinois) or The Colleges (In Nebraska) I know what you're thinking. Cold, yeah right ! But I swear for us southerners it's been awful. I still think that I have an undiagnosed case of Seasonal Disorder Syndrome (or something like that). I just can't function when it gets below freezing and I really get down right depressed about it. So, it's off to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Not exactly Florida, but it will have to do. Feeling better already : ) Happy Spring Everyone.








No comments: