Thursday, August 12, 2010

A special prayer request

O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me. Psalm 30:2

Dear sweet friends please pray for my mother in law. She has just been diagnosed with cancer. We don't know much more than that right now. She's having a CT scan on Monday which will give us more information. Please take this to the Lord on her behalf. Pray for complete healing of her body. For strength as she goes through the most difficult time in her life. For her family to continuously lift her up in prayer and surround her with love. For her to know just how much she means to us. 

I can't thank you enough for praying for her. She is so special to me : )



2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am SO sorry to hear this. I just went through all of this with my father in law. We will be praying for you all.

MississippiZen said...

I will be praying. Having been especially affected by cancer, I know how difficult that road can be but will pray that God sends her complete healing.