Friday, October 15, 2010

My girl is getting too big. Look at her. Doesn't she seem older? Something has changed. I don't like it. I want her to stay little forever. When she turned 5 she didn't really seem 5. Now she seems like 10 all of a sudden. And as you see in the 2nd picture.... she has the attitude sometimes of a 10 year old.  Yesterday she said to me "Mom, you've got to be kidding me. Are you serious?" What??? Where does she get this from? I want my little Izzy Bean to be little, not big : (

And when I told her that I wanted her to stay little. She said, "Mommmm, I have to grow up. This is the way God made me. I just have to get big. You have to deal with it Mom."  She is too much.




2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Izzy is so beautiful!!! We miss seeing you all every day. We have some friends that are in Hong Kong right now and going to Fuzhou tomorrow and their little girl is from SJ's orphanage. Their link is on my blog if you want to follow along. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
Blessings!

Unknown said...

She is tooooo precious!!!!!!