Monday, March 28, 2011

Last Sunday we went to the Aquarium with our family. What a sweet time we had.  I love having my big boy around for a little while before he leaves again.  His little sisters enjoy it so much too. It's always good for my heart to hear them constantly bugging him...... "Rymo..... pick me up high., Rymo, hold me for a while my legs are tired, Rymo, play with me, Rymo, can I play with your phone, Rymo, put me on your shoulders so I can touch the ceiling"  Rymo, Rymo, Rymo....... I absolutely love it : )  It's the only time I don't hear "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy !!!!" : ) Yes, I get a little break and it's nice. And you know He always does whatever they want even when he's aggravated because they've asked him the same thing fifty thousand times. He just can't tell those girls No. We had a really nice time together with my mom and her crew, my Nanny and her crew, Bobby and I with our kiddos. We even had my grandmother with us for the day. I miss these family outings. I hope we get to do it again soon.














No comments: