Friday, October 19, 2012

God's Creation

I look at the sky and it's as if He painted it just for me.... perhaps He did : ) I hear the waves crashing on the shore and it's His music to me.  I have never been more in awe of His creation than I have since I've moved here....as a friend said recently "it's a little slice of heaven".  It makes me wonder just how incredible heaven will be one day. If the sky on earth can be painted pink and yellow one day and blue the next. What will heaven look like....beyond anything this little mind can come up with, but for now I'm enjoying this gift He's given us here.

Thank You for your grace and mercy...new to me every day. Thank You for my family a blessing to me every day. Thank You for your creation which takes my breath away every day. 

















No comments: