Thursday, June 20, 2013

Beach livin...

We moved on June 1st. I guess that explains where I've been and why I've not blogged. I'm completely in love with Isle of Palms and I'm completely over moving! Prayin that we are here for a LONG time : )


 
 We prayed to be closer to the beach and closer to Rob's work....and Ephesians 3:20-21 always came to mind when we did; however, we really didn't think we'd be a block from the beach.
That is what I call "immeasurably more"... for sure!
 
So what do I love most....
 
Well other than the beach itself, I absolutely love that I don't have to drive to the beach. I just load up the beach cart and roll...
 
 
and Josiah rolls too : )
 
and I absolutely LOVE having an outdoor shower...
 
 
I never dreamed there would be a day that I wouldn't have sand in my car or my house. 
 
God is amazing!
 

No comments: