Sunday, October 5, 2008

So much better !!!

A lot can happen in a few days....


This was Izzy all of last week.... poor baby. She barely got off of the couch.








And by Saturday night she was peeling shrimp and picking crabs. And I was completely amazed. I knew that she was able to pick her own crabs but I had no idea that she could peel her own shrimp too. A true Louisiana girl !!

And tonight, big brother Ryan got back from Disney World and brought Izzy the biggest pink princess sucker. She is one happy girl. Big brownie points Rymo....


Thank you all for your prayers. We are feeling much much better.

3 comments:

Kari C. said...

I just posted on the last message, but thought I'd say "hi" again. So happy to hear you are better. Izzy looks as beautiful as ever!

Keisha said...

So glad she's feeling much better!
;)
Keisha

Rebel said...

Glad you are all better... and I hope Mr. Ryan brought us all a HUGE lollipop... tell him he can leave mine with Aunt Donice!!! : )

See you guys around Thanksgiving??? I will keep you posted on the dates we will be in Mandeville... a get together is a MUST!

Cheers, Rebel