Thursday, October 2, 2008

We're Alive... Barely


Yes, we are still alive. Hanging on by a thread. Please pray for my sanity and for healing of course, but really my sanity first. At this point it's more important than feeling better. This has been the worse week. We've been to the emergency room, I've been puked on, pooped on. Oh, it's been rough. Izzy has had bronchitis and gave it to me. So, high fevers, nasty antibiotics that kept her throwing up for two days until we switched it and major pooping issues. Lord, give me strength. It's been 15 years since I've had a toddler but, boy it all comes rushing back to you. Yesterday we started improving though. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I don't think it's a train. We have to get better because we're going to spend a few days in Navarre Beach a week from tomorrow. Izzy has been "grumbly" as I call it. No one can believe that since she normally has the sweetest personality. I swear - big time grumbly. "Calgon, take me away !!"
Chopstick Chicks - We can't make it to the Pumpkin Patch. Have a wonderful time. We will miss being there with you.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Sorry you guys have been sick. My Hayden has been sick too.
Hate you will miss the pumpkin patch trip. Maybe next time.

Kari C. said...

Lisa,

I am so sorry to hear that you guys have been sick. So glad to hear you are feeling better! I love reading your new blog and seeing pictures of Izzy. We miss seeing you guys. Love ya, Kari College (Scott and Eli too)