Monday, January 26, 2009



Our garage sale for Izzy's Dream was awesome. Thanks to all of you that kept us in your prayers. The skies cleared and we sold everything. Not one thing left in my driveway. Yeah. And we raised $645 for Hidden Treasures Home in China. God is so good. I thought for sure that by lunch time I would be hauling stuff to Good Will, but He took care of it all. Not one item left.... Isn't that cool? Considering that you couldn't walk through my house for the last two weeks, that's pretty miraculous.


1 comment:

Gail said...

I don't know how I found your blog, but just wanted to say Hi. Our son William was adopted by us in July 2008. He lived at the Hidden Treasures Foster Home also. We were fortunate to meet Deena and Mike and the children they care for. William(Michael) just turned 3, has been with us for 6 months and is doing very, very well.

I'm so happy you were able to do this for their foster home. They are amazing people aren't they?

Blessings to you and your family.

Gail in Wisconsin
mom to Nick(age 23), Grace (age 6) and William Michael (age 3)

http://agingwithgracetoo.blogspot.com