Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pink Cawr..... Momma, I wanna drive pink cawwwwr.... pease ?



I love the way she says car. It's so sweet. Cawwwr. It's just too cute. That is unless you've heard it 500 times that day : ) The first few days she got in the car and would say "Momma, pink cawwr bwoke. No woking today" and I'd say, "Yes, honey it's broken today" and think to myself "whew, that was close. I'm just not up to walking the mile around the neighborhood in 90 degrees with mega jetlag".  Well, after 3 days. Izzy told her Daddy just needed to hook the battery up and that the car worked just fine. So, I had to start using the jetlag excuse " Girls, next week when we're over the jetlag we'll go for a drive, ok?" Well, that flew until Friday. I saw Izzy under the hood trying to figure out what to do to get the car moving and Mari was helping her. So.... I did what any jetlagged mom with half a brain would do, I made Daddy take them when he got home from work. He's such a sucker for "Please Daddy, please?" 







No comments: