Thursday, November 18, 2010

We're still here


We're hopefully coming home tomorrow. Mari is doing so well. I'll have some pictures up soon of my little bit walking. She is amazing.  She truly inspires me. I have been very blessed to watch her learn how to walk. What a blessing. I've cried this week....plenty. I have laughed till it hurt. She cracks me up. Trying to jump off of things with a brand new prosthetic. Silly thing. I knew that she's immediately try to run and jump. She's made a gazillion friends this week. She and Izzy know everyone at the hospital. My sweet girls. I am so proud to be their Momma. What in the world would I be doing right now if they had not come into my life ?  Oh, how thankful I am. Keep us in your prayers. She has a minor surgery tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. on her hand.  Praying all goes well and we'll be home tomorrow night.  Much love, Lisa

No comments: