Friday, December 3, 2010

This is what I heard this morning......

I'm in the kitchen and from the playroom I hear:

"No, Mari don't move the plate. No, don't sit in that chair. He's going to sit there."
"ok, Izzy."
"No, Mari don't sit there either. He's going to sit there too."
"OK, Izzy."  (sounding a little irritated)
"NO, MARI..... don't sit there either. I need that seat TOO...... Momma, Mari keeps trying to sit in the seats that I need."

Enter Momma

"Izzy, what's the problem?"
"Mari, keeps trying to sit in their seats."
"Mommy, Izzy won't let me sit there." (pointing to all four chairs)
"Izzy, why can't she sit in one of the chairs?"
"Because Momma, I'm having breakfast with Jesus."
"Ok, well there's four seats at the table, so let Mari sit in one of them."
"No, Momma, I need all four seats."
"Why? You can have a seat, Jesus can have a seat and Mari can have a seat !!"
"Because I need a seat and Jesus never comes alone. He always brings God and the Holy Spirit with him."


from the mouth of babes.......

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love it! How smart is that?!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Amazing! Says a lot about what her parents' are teaching her! Good job!