Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I would like to introduce our son, Josiah Jian Guo


Isn’t he a cutie? Don’t you love those sweet cheeks? He just turned two and is waiting for us at Hubei CWI. We just started paper chasing and look forward to him joining our family. He’s a special focus child and we are re-using our dossier from Mari’s adoption which is all new to us, but that means that we get to skip some steps and hopefully bring him home sooner rather than later.
This has been a long time coming and well, let’s just say that it took a long time for us to “hear” the Lord on this one.  It’s easy to miss what He’s saying when you have your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed saying “I’m really busy, Lord…not now”.  I’m so grateful He is patient with me. His whispers eventually led to a clunk on the head. Sometimes I need a clunk : ) What else can I say. Thank you Lord for revealing our son to us. It’s an honor to be chosen to be his Momma and I can hardly wait to hold him in my arms.

5 comments:

Kari C. said...

YEa! He is so adorable, Lisa! Congratulations! Praying the paper chase and wait is a speedy one. Love you guys!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

He is precious and adorable and OH SO from God!!! blessings to you all!!! SO happy for your family!!!
XO

Kristin said...

You guys are so awesome. This is so exciting!!!

Melissa said...

We all need a clunk on the head every now and then. I'm so excited for yall. This little guy will bless your family in unimaginable ways. God has plans for his future! Just thank him for letting you be a part of it;) I'm really looking forward to sharing your journey. May you always here his voice even in the chaos!

Mission To Macie said...

Congrats! He is precious!!