Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Tooth Fairy is coming tonight...




Ok, she turned six last week and today she lost her first tooth. There's only a trace left of my little baby girl and that makes me so sad. She's stopped doing so many things that we thought were so cute. Like mispronouncing words like "falimy" instead of "family". Now, she's using words like "outrageous" and telling me things like " I get ya mom ".  She's not afraid of things she used to be afraid of and she's stepping way out of her comfort zone in so many ways. I'm getting a glimpse of the young lady she will one day become. I have to say that I love what I see, but I miss that little bit that used to toddle into my room and into my bed at night.

1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Precious girl and happy tooth day to her!!! XOXO