Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Care Package



Here are a few glimpses of our boy opening the care package we sent to him. I love his "chub" ...he reminds me some of Izzy when she was just turning two.  So glad to see that he's healthy. We've been so spoiled by having our children at Hidden Treasures. We're not quite used to the "rare" glimpse. We're used to getting lots of updates and pictures. This will be challenging for me.

We also heard via email that our I800A is approved and on it's way in the mail. Yeah !

I haven't posted about him accept to introduce him to you guys. I've been sort of holding it off the best that I could. You know by staying really busy with the girls. Trying so hard not to let Josiah slip into my heart fully. Knowing how hard and long adoption is, I foolishly thought that I could put this off some. I know...crazy, right? The longing for him has started though. The Lord placed him in my heart and there's no holding back the love I have for him already. I'm his Momma and I want him with me. How in the world did I think I could hold that off.  So, it's official....my heart is aching for my boy waiting for me a world away. SIGH !!!! Godspeed to you Josiah.

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I'm right there with you sweet friend!!! Ready to go get our Will too!!! LOVE that you got new pics and that I800a is approved~ Isn't it amazing that we are all going back to China??? Can't wait!!!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Praying!!!!