Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just a matter of time

Anyone who knows Mari would agree that it was inevitable.  She had already knocked one out in China.  I really didn't think it would take a whole year of being home with us before she knocked her other front tooth out. There have been a gazillion near misses. Near misses for us too. In fact, she's almost taken a few of our teeth out with "leggie". "Leggie" can be a little dangerous. Like the time she did a cartwheel and "leggie" flew across the room and crashed into the wall just missing Izzy and I. Yep, that happens a lot around here. So, when she wiped out on Monday this Momma just picked her up,  wiped up the blood and knew that tooth was a goner.

Marianna, I wouldn't have you any other way. The hairs on my head are turning gray but I wouldn't change a thing about you little one : )


2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Precious precious! Happy tooth day Mari~ we love you just the way you are too!!! XOXO

Melissa said...

Flying legs I love it! I can totally see you guys coming here for dinner. My boys would beg her to turn a cartwheel in the living room lol...gorgeous girls! Happy tooth day!