Tuesday, September 27, 2011

We're leading a group of couples through Radical by David Platt on Friday nights. It hasn't been an easy book for most of them. Shoot....this is my third time reading it and it's still not easy. I'm convicted by something every time I go through it, but nothing more than this quote "orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They are easier to ignore before you see their faces. It is easier to pretend they’re not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes." Nothing has rocked me quite like that realization. It will be my life's mission to make sure that I never forget who they are.

I do have a couple beautiful little reminders though.......


 
and one more little cutie on the way

 

and my heart will break till they are all ORPHANED NO MORE......

No comments: