Sunday, March 4, 2012

TA...... : )

Yes, we got our Travel Authorization. Yippee !!!!!  I'm so excited. Overjoyed. Freaking out a bit. It's crazy to think that the paper chase is over. We heard Friday which surprised me. It came quicker than I thought it would. Praise God. Now for the : ( part of it. We haven't raised enough funds yet to go get him. We've never been here before.  For both Izzy and Mari we had all the funds exactly when the TA came.  I know this is about faith.  There's potential for serious growth here. I know it. It's not lost on me, but this is also not easy knowing that I could go get him now if we had raised all the money we needed. So the deal is you have 90 days to use your TA and we have a big Both Hands Project happening on the 10th. We're also waiting to hear back from some grant organizations. Worse case scenario is that we raise just enough for Rob to go alone to get our little guy which is not so bad.  International airfare for all of us is crazy expensive, but if God plans for all of us to be there to welcome Josiah into our family then the girls and I will go.  And the other : ( is the chance of going in March is fading fast. Just too much too soon to probably make that work and April is full of holidays and trade shows in China which makes it nearly impossible to travel to where we need to go during that month. So we or Rob will more than likely be leaving on May 3rd unless of course God does something crazy cool which is always possible....we serve a mighty God ya know : )

So back to celebrating.......Josiah is coming home.....SOON !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! I have faith!