Monday, November 5, 2012

Orphan Sunday was yesterday

To say my heart was heavy is an understatement. There are so many left that it can overwhelm me sometimes. There are so many waiting for families to call their own. We have so many friends in the process. We know so many that would love to adopt, but haven't yet taken that step of faith. Some of our friends are knee deep in that leap...bringing home two at a time. God has us all on different journeys. I know His plan is perfect but my heart aches for those still waiting and for the families waiting for them. He puts the lonely in families. He gives them hope. I know that He does. But goodness my heart hurts. Today all I can do is love my babies and know that God is almighty.  He is sovereign and He will see to it that all of them will know the love of the father one way or another. I have no idea what our future holds as far as more children goes. I just know that we will continue to serve Him by serving them.  I will love these babies that He has given me. It's an honor to be their Momma. And together as a family we will love the orphan.

Until there are no more.....

1 comment:

Keisha said...

What a Precious Picture!! Love your post!