Tuesday, November 20, 2012

" A True Rider"

That's what one of the trainers said about Mari.  I was telling her that Mari had been sore from riding but she didn't know it was from riding and she was crying because she thought something was wrong with her.  So upon explaining to Mari that she was sore from horseback riding but that it will get less and less and that soon she wouldn't be sore at all...she looked at me and said "I'm sore from horseback riding?" and I said "Yes". She then got a big smile on her face and said "Yay! I'm sore from riding...but Mommy I always want to be sore from riding. I don't want it to get less and less". Her trainer started laughing and said " oh, yeah...she's a true rider alright...only a true rider is happy about being sore from riding" : )

She had a great time even though it was freezing out there....We are such wimps. We just can't handle the cold. I think we should live near the Equator!











No comments: