Friday, July 24, 2009

4 going on 14.......

Could it really be true?? How could she be four already. It seems like she just came home yesterday. Already all the funny little things she used to say have changed.... now she's speaking so much like a mini adult. It's really funny how this little bitty person can be so mature. I already miss the two year old that I met in China. Toddlers are so much fun. I just want to freeze frame her like this.....


Izzy requested a "Princess Crown Cake" for her birthday. And thank God for Hobby Lobby and our sweet friend Sheri that made it for me.
Yes, Momma I am Batro. Her version of Quatro :) Too much of Dora around here.
She wouldn't let us sing Happy Birthday in Mandarin this year. She asked for the "American" song for her birthday. I'm thinking you want us to sing the Pledge of Allegiance???? She said "no, silly, the other American song.....Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you". Oh, of course. Silly me.
She loved her mosaic hand mirror that her Nini made her.
And I loved the mosaic cross Nini made us :)

"my new best friend Ava".... She doesn't understand the word cousin yet.
Of course every little girl needs her own pirate ship...
Hours of fun in this thing
"No, Daddy it's my turn"
Arhhh, Arhhh, Arhhh!!!!
Izzy and Jie Jie, Jessi.

No comments: