Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Your phone is full, lady !!!

That was the message from my I phone today when I synced it. Apparently, I haven't deleted anything from it since February. So, I started cleaning it out and I came across some of the funniest and strangest pictures.....


I guess I thought it was funny that she fell out in the middle of dinner.

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Queen of England or so she thinks ...


Completely incensed that I don't think cookies are a good idea for dinner. I thought Raising Cane's for dinner was a great idea.


Her rendition of a Daddy long-legged spider :)


Manners out the window

Super Ducky !!!!
I have no idea ...

Izzy and Crash have been at war over that pink couch.....

I really think Crash is trying to make a point


Now, they're ganging up on her


Surgery on the mouse.... that was the week she wanted to be a doctor. This week she wants to be a cowgirl.


PERMANENT MARKER ON YOUR FACE !!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Keisha said...

These are Hilarious!
Sure glad you found them. ;)

gros.leanor said...

its the darndest things they do that we take pics of and get a kick out of later on down the road when there older ,your little one is not the only one to put permanent marker on them heaven has did it at least 3to 5 times with them being picked up yeah shes a digger and digs in the strangest places loved the pics .shes getting so big and is so beautiful