Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We had such a sweet weekend. My girls tried so hard all weekend to celebrate my birthday. So much for turning 41 and trying to fly under the radar : ) My family celebrated with me on Saturday.  They went out of their way to make me feel special. Gosh, I love them. Then Rob and the girls celebrated again with me on Sunday. My husband baking teeny tiny cookies in an easy bake oven with my girls for me was a sight to be seen. It was hysterical to listen to them from the living room. Izzy thought she was surprising me. Such sweeties. So another year older and blessed beyond measure : )



My girls received a very nice unexpected late Christmas present Sunday at church..... needless to say they were ecstatic about their new American Girl baby dolls.


How do you like these cutie little pirates?



This may have been the only time my husband has ever baked. I really can't remember another time in the last 16 years when he's even attempted it, but these two little girls can talk him into anything.
Even baking by light bulb : )



My card from my sweet Bella was beautiful. Don't you love the angel? She's been drawing angels all the time lately. I loved my card.... so sweet.


2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Happy birthday sweet friend!!! Hope it was the best and you will have a very blessed year!!!
XO

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Those two girls are just precious!!