Friday, April 6, 2012

Inspired...

I'm not an artist...wish I was, but I'm not : (  So I don't totally get the sudden inspiration to drop everything that you are doing to draw something, but I'm learning.  You can learn a lot from your children if you're open to their teaching.  Finally in my forties...I am. So when Bella says "Momma, I've got to go outside and draw...please...can we go outside Momma, please...right now." unless it's storming or freezing I'm game these days. So, I said sure, let's go. So out we went sketch book in hand and she began to draw...

 
 
and draw...


and draw...
 
 

and draw...
 
 
 
 
and draw...


and draw....


and draw...


and draw...
 
 
and draw...
 
 
 
 
and draw...
 
 
 
 
and draw...
 
 
 
 
and draw...
 
 
and three and a half hours later...she was done : )

1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

That is amazing!!! God is so good!!! XO Carrier on the way!