Saturday, February 16, 2013

FAMILY

There really is nothing like it. I knew this already. It's not that I didn't know how blessed I am to have a family. I knew that for sure. My family means so much to me. What I didn't know is that I would miss them so stinkin much. I guess because I've never lived away it just didn't cross my mind that I would miss them to the point my heart ached to see them :(

So what a joy it was to have them here....a few of them. You can't have all of them at the same time : ( but at least I got my mom, Jeanie and Noah  and they came for the whole week! It was good....so good to see them. I think I can make it through till summer now. Even with a couple of days being rained in it was such a great visit. Only to your family is it fun to be couped up in a house with three kiddos for two days : ) All the help with the kiddos...I will miss that too. And the kids...oh my goodness they had such a great time. How they have missed their family. Can't tell you how important family is to them....and they got a new trampoline from Maw Maw and Nini to boot ! Yay!

So good to have them here....


 
 


 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
ahhh....sweet memories made this week.

No comments: