Saturday, February 16, 2013

Rockin the red carpet

My kiddos walked the red carpet at the Luke 14 Banquet on Thursday night. They were amazed by all the sweet attention lavished on them. It's an event at our church for families with special needs and it was by far the best night I've had. It was a blast. My kiddos danced till the very last song. Such a holy experience. Seeing the church serve these amazing people. That IS the church! That IS the love of Jesus! Such a beautiful sight.














1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness! I recognize your hubby and little guy. We adopted our daughter on the same day in Wuhan in May, 2012! I remember looking at your husband trying to chase around this rambunctious, adorable little guy, and thinking how incredibly brave he was to come alone. Our blog is www.lovemultiplieshere.blogsopt.ca