Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kindred Spirits









Today I had the pleasure of meeting some really neat ladies. We all share something very special in that we all are either in the process of or have already adopted from China. Wow !!! What a thought.... to surround yourself with other people going through what you are!!! I sure wish I would've thought of that sooner. Apparently they are a great support to one another. They even have a name. "The Chopstick Chicks". Love it !!! And they are hilarious. And when one family is about to go bring their little one home, they get together and celebrate. Today we celebrated Margie and her family heading off to China to bring sweet Raegan home. They leave on September 1 st. I'm so excited for them. Margie has that glow of a mom to be.... I was really blessed today to be part of that.


Thank you ladies for making me feel welcome. I really enjoyed meeting all of you and look forward to spending time with you in the future.

1 comment:

Mission To Macie said...

Today was so fun and I am so excited that you and Jennifer were able to come! I look forward to many more meetings and can't wait for Macie and I to get to know you and Izzy better! I am so excited about Pre-School!

Love,
Jill :)

p.s. Great Job Miss Keisha the blog looks great!