Sunday, August 31, 2008

Going North....

We are evacuating to my In-law's farm in Lumberton. Please keep us in your prayers. For Katrina we had water in our house. I really hope that is not the case again. I will take that over Pine trees crashing through my house any day though.

Evacuating with a toddler has not been easy. It's taken two days to prepare the house and Izzy woke up with The Croup yesterday. She's on antibiotics and breathing treatments and we are evacuating. Such fun..... She is in such good spirits despite seeing her whole bedroom and her play room packed up; she said this morning "Go away Hurricane Goose, we no like big winds"....

Be safe everyone. We love all of you. Please text me and let me know that you are ok after the storm. (504) 813-7969.

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Hey LISA!
I forgot about you being "in the storm area". Hope you are okay and Izzy is feeling better!!
Blessings,
Keisha