Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank you so much for your prayers. Isabella seems to be doing a little better this week. She is starting to wake up several times at night crying but she goes right back to sleep. I just keep reassuring her that we love her and will always be here. It's so hard, but it's definitely getting better.

Yes, I'm way behind on getting some pictures on here.... my friends email me often to tell me that I'm slacking so here are some new pictures of our girl.

One of our dear sweet clients went on a cruise to Alaska and brought Izzy this hat. This is how she came to the table to eat breakfast yesterday.


And another friend of ours left this really cool tent/tunnel playhouse on our desk at Coldwell Banker. They left it anonymously... At first I thought it was because there were no instructions and they didn't want us calling them asking how to put this thing together. Rob eventually figured it out and Izzy loves it. So, thank you whoever you are !!!





1 comment: