Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday my sweet girl


"Measure me Momma, Measure me!"  "I'm five now. I grew last night. I'm bigger today cause I'm five now. " Come on Momma, measure me."

That's what I woke up to this morning. She was so excited that she was five now and she was convinced that she grew last night. Silly girl : )


Strange thing is though..... She was taller. She said "See Momma, I grew. " "Cause I'm five. "
We just measured her last week and she was 41 inches tall. Crazy, huh?


Sure enough my sweet little bit is 42 inches tall and 5 years old today..... Sigh. Time is going by way too fast when it comes to my baby girl growing up. Just last week I told her that I wanted her to stay 4 forever and she told me "Momma, I have to grow. That's how God made me. It's life. You have to deal with it."

Can you believe that? She's something and she's getting too big too fast for my liking.

Happy Birthday Isabella

No comments: