Monday, January 16, 2012

It was such a beautiful weekend.  We enjoyed the park on Sunday.  The girls loved getting outside and playing in the sunshine. It was 23 degrees on Thursday morning and today it's 70 degrees. Strange winter we are having....not complaining about the 70's though : )

I must have seen a million little boys....all around Josiah's age. I can tell it's getting close. I'm starting to notice things I didn't before. I'm feeling the overwhelming urge to nest. It's time to do his room only I don't want to rush because we might be moving. Ahhhh, I guess sooner or later I'll just do it and if I have to undo it and move I will.  We have a very busy couple of weeks with our garage sale fundraiser coming up on the 28th. So, maybe after that I'll get with the program : ) While waiting for Izzy we did her bedroom eight months before she came home and it just made it harder to wait for her. With Mari, we timed it to where it was done about two months before she came home and that was just about perfect. It also became the China trip staging room. Packing for four people...leaving the country for 17 days does tend to take over a room. I cannot imagine if we all go to China what packing will be like this time :o

We did get our next approval of our I 800 which is just the next step. We're getting there. Prayers for fundraising needed. We still have quite a ways to go.  God's going to do some crazy stuff in the next couple months. Can't wait to tell you all about it. I love sharing what God is doing in our lives. I honestly would burst if I couldn't....so, just wait something is coming soon. Much love you guys. Have an awesome week.




No comments: