Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You say it's birthday...

So this is how my birthday started.....a little serenading and some sort of crazy rendition of The Birthday Song...I think?  The parrots of course had to chime in.... : )



My birthday card from my biggest little girl





My birthday card from my littlest little girl


And this is too sweet. Izzy made these....I can redeem them anytime I want for a kiss or a hug:



Thank you my man for cooking dinner (maybe the fourth time in seventeen years..lol)
My family spoiled me perfectly on my birthday. I love all of my gifts.
My cake was delicious, Lauren. I almost don't want anyone to find out that you are secretly an amazing chef. I want to keep you all to us....John Besh eat your heart out : )
I love, love my Bloggie Touch...awesome videos and pictures too. 
You guys make me feel so special and loved.


1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

HAppy birthday to you and LOVED how your family loved on you big!!! XO