Saturday, January 7, 2012

Update..... : )

We received an update on Josiah last night. I have to be honest (this makes me so sad)....I didn't hardly recognize him. He has grown so much. I actually asked Rob if this in fact was Josiah : ( 

Aside from him growing way too quickly, the update was really great. He is doing very well. He's very healthy. Rarely Sick. His high muscle tone is completely resolved. He's walking very well. His only delay is language. He understands perfectly, but is only saying a few words at this point. He is 33 inches and 26 lbs. You would never know that because he's in at least five layers of clothes and he apparently hasn't had a hair cut in his life : )

He knows about his family and he gets to look at our pictures often (thank you Jesus). He has twenty teeth. He's still sleeping in a crib and still in a diaper, but is currently potty training.....oh, this Momma's heart !


This is a picture that they included that is from July



Look at that hair.....love that : ) Rob swears they are both getting mohawks in China. Goodness Gracious !




I know they can look so different in pictures. I remember Izzy looking so much older sometimes in her photographs, but Gosh he looks too big to me. It seems like he was just a baby.

We're coming sweet boy.....we're coming!

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

A precious baby and know it hurts to see him growing up so fast!!! I can't wait to see the mohawks!!! XO

Anonymous said...

He has grown so much!