Saturday, May 11, 2013

Five Years home....Happy Gotcha Day


 
My dearest Bella,
You are a light that shines deeply into my soul every day. Your love tells me that I am a great Momma even when I know that’s not true. You remind me daily that God is at work always in our lives and that He heals the broken hearts of this world. You are proof that He is what makes a family and nothing else does. Your smile makes my heart leap and your joy is my joy. I will never forget Mother’s Day 2008 when the Lord ushered you into my arms.  It will always be the beginning of a wonderful journey my sweet girl. I cherish every moment I have with you….one of the greatest blessings of my life.
Love,
Your Momma by God’s grace
 
I don't know how the time has gone by so fast....from this sweet face that I first glimpsed in June 2007

to this precious girl that changed our lives on Mother's Day 2008
 
 
 
 


to this beautiful young girl that is not only changing my life but changing the world
 
 



I love being your Momma sweet girl...can't wait to see what God has in store for you.

 




 

No comments: