Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ocean Baptism

Rob took Izzy with him this Sunday to Seacoast's Ocean Baptism. She was blown away by the whole experience. It seems a little surprising to her to see adults that are just coming to know Jesus. She had assumed that all children are taught about the Lord from a young age just like she has been taught. She asked Rob and I at dinner "so, did you guys know about Jesus when you were my age ? ".  Well, the answer to that was "No, not really" and we had a long talk with her about why we didn't know at that age and when we came to know the Lord. She listened intently and said at the end of the conversation "Well, I'm really happy that you guys know now and I'm really really really happy that you told me about Jesus"..... makes my heart smile : )





No comments: