Sunday, September 23, 2012

Willy Goat is under construction

Willy Goat is our play set...well, the kids play set. That's the name of the place that makes it, but now it's sort of stuck with us. So, the kids will say "Daddy, is Willy Goat ready yet?"

Willy Goat came in five gigantic boxes. My husband was not the least bit thrilled to say the least so every day after work and the weekends are spent working on Willy Goat.

Now the kids have decided that they are going to help out so they can speed up the process and as you can imagine it has SLOWED down the process tremendously. We've had many near misses...as in Mei Mei carrying wood and nearly missing my head. We've had Josiah with "not so much of" a near miss when he cracked Bobby in the head with the hammer. And Bella has helped a bunch by "tightening" the bolts with the ratchet...turns out she was in fact loosening them. oh...my poor husband. I keep reminding him of the wonderful family time we are having and more importantly they will quit driving him crazy once it's finished and they can go outside and play on it : )

I so wish we could have moved the old one, but then I wouldn't have all these sweet, crazy memories of putting this one together.















2 comments:

Keisha said...

LOL! I love it! Reminds me of when we put ours up. ;)
Hey.. we got a referral last week :D We're so excited & thinking travel will be in Nov!!! Ekk!! thats a prayer request girl!

Lisa said...

whoa...that's great news. Will be praying!!! :)