Monday, December 12, 2011

Good King Wenceslas

Izzy had her first piano recital on Sunday...oh, my goodness. She was a nervous wreck. In fact, for two months she's been telling her piano teacher that she wasn't sure if she was going to do it or not. She told her that she would pray about it and let her know. My girl....I love her! So every week Miss Chrissy would ask her if she had decided yet and she would " No, I'm still praying about it. " Well, last week she FINALLY decided that she would in fact play in the recital. Yeah!!! She is the youngest student and by far the littlest. When I saw her feet dangling from the chair while she played it really dawned on me that this was a HUGE deal for her. She is just a little girl. To play piano in front of all of the families at six years old after only taking lessons for three and half months. Gosh, I was proud of her.



Izzy and Miss Chrissy (her piano teacher)


Here she goes.....


So serious


Now this smile is worth it all, isn't it?

So proud of you my big girl : )
 

 

No comments: