Saturday, December 31, 2011

Xin Nian Kuai Le


We just had to make one more trip to the beach this year.
Knowing that we'll probably be moving we don't take living 30 minutes from the beach for granted.
I'm still praying for someplace that is 70 and sunny. I know that's a little selfish. Sorry : (  I can't help it. God put the love for the beach in me.... : )




Love these sweet girls....



Love that they love their Momma....







Can't leave the beach without the thanking Him for His creation.



No way in the world could these two sneak up on anyone or anything.....the giggling gives them up every time.





She's never happy when we leave the beach : (  She's a girl after my own heart.


Xin Nian Kuai Le

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Y'all are moving??? To Georgia??? :) XOXO

Melissa said...

Oh I love the beach and sunshine! You aren't selfish. I love seeing your beautiful girls. They truly inspire me! I feel completely confident that my China girl will have no problem holding her own in our house. I'll never forget them bounding out of fingerprinting and God showing me Adaline will be perfect like them(: praying for you a beach in Gods will. Happy New Year!