Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry CHRISTmas....CAW! CAW! CAW!

You know how there's always that one gift that your kids just LOVE and they can't get enough of it....and it's usually what you least expect. Well this year it's these parrot puppets that their Aunt Neanie got them for Christmas. They are as cute as can be, BUT....they go CAW! CAW! CAW! oh, my goodness. I was so desperate by Christmas night that I made a pretend nest and convinced the girls that they were tired. It took A LOT of convincing, but they finally caved in and put the birds to bed. Ahhh!!! Peace again. Then first thing this morning CAW! CAW! CAW! : ) 

I hope you guys had a very blessed Christmas. Ours was sweet. I love hearing little giggles throughout the house. Music to my ears. Can't wait for Josiah's little giggles too.







1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Caw caw caw... you are such a great mom!!! Blessings to you all and Merry Christmas! I SO wish we could see you all again!!! Love you all! XOXO