Friday, May 4, 2012

0 to 13

Finally today we were here...no more chains to cut : )



Countdown to Josiah for Rob has finally arrived...He's finally going. Praise Jesus!







The girls were so sad to see him leave. I'm sad too : ( We've never been apart for 13 days. He's my best friend and I'm just not real happy about not seeing him every day. I'm hiding it pretty well though. Trying to be upbeat for the girls, but the truth is I miss him terribly.
I don't like to do life without him. 

The paradox...

I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it!!! I've kissed him goodbye and sent him on a mission to get our baby and I'm ecstatic. I'm so happy that he gets to meet our son in two days. I know he's worried that he won't know what to do, but He trusts in the Lord and that's all he needs to know. Once his grief is over, Josiah and his Daddy will have a great time together. I'm tickled that those two get to roam around China together getting into God only knows what kind of trouble. I can see him at the Starbucks on Shamian Island with Josiah having a wonderful time. I'm just so excited about the adventure of it for him. Just like our other trips to China it will be emotional, spiritual, beautiful, difficult, amazing and a time that he'll never forget.

As you can imagine I'm a roller coaster of emotions....

So here we are now:


13 more stinkin chains on the door....we just counted down like 55 of them...UGH!!!

So my thoughts are:

Josiah..."Daddy is coming"

My sweet girls..."Daddy will be back soon"

Bobby..."you can do this"

and Mommy..."be strong !"

Enjoy the adventure....



13 days....7 more flights, 1 train ride and I'll be back at the airport.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My thoughts are with you everyday. I don't want to do life without Brian, but would love for him to go to bring a baby home. You can do this Mama. Be strong with the girls, cry early in the morning with the Lord and your boys are coming home soon. I'm so excited for you!!! I'm here anytime you just need to chat!

Keisha said...

BLESS your heart!! I know that must be hard! But,... you've waited all this... you're on the down-hill slope now baby!!!
So excited for y'all!!! Keep us posted!