Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 11 - He's there

I finally slept last night. He finally slept in China. I feel much better today. He sounds so much better today than he did last night. We are going in the right direction now! Ahh... He's never been up for that long. He's always slept on the flights. I can never sleep on a plane and I'm usually a zombie by the time we get there and he's always wide awake and rested. This is strange territory for him. I've never heard him sound so confused. I felt bad for him. I'm so glad he has a whole day before he meets Josiah. He really needs it. The hotel is beautiful (he said). Not that I have any pictures of it yet... : ) He's sent a few from the back alleys he explored today. It's so funny...men and women are so different. Every time we go to China I'm taking pictures of beautiful Pagodas, the parks, the lakes, the children. All of the beauty of China. He's taking pictures of markets with strange foods, store fronts and back alleys. Today he sends me nothing but pictures of shanty town China. So typical : )  Both sides obviously represent China and where our children come from, but come on send me some other pictures....please !

So, here's a sample of what I got this morning from him...






Men and women...so very different : ) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made me crack up this morning!!!!!

jennifer said...

This is so funny and SO typical!! What a sweet daddy to travel by himself to get his boy :)