Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 1 and Day 14 "Wisdom... Izzy style"

Izzy: "Momma, I'm feeling very complicated about all of this"
Me: "About what baby?" -  (don't you love when they throw a new word out there to try it out?)
Izzy: "About Daddy leaving"
Me: "What part of that makes you feel complicated?"
Izzy: "Well I don't want him to leave because I'll be sad, but I want him to leave because he has to go get Josiah."
Me: "Oh, I see..you're sad that he's leaving, but you understand that he has to go get your brother"
Izzy: "No Momma that's not it, it's more like I love when he kisses me goodnight, but I don't like the pokies on his beard."
Me: "Oh ok, now I get it....you know Iz, I'm feeling the exact same way"

One more day till he leaves....fourteen till they come home...SIGH!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Soooo excited for you guys! Praying for all of you! Can't wait to see pics.