Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Three days left..... : )

Here are some more pictures of their time in Guangzhou. They ventured out to the pedestrian mall today. The pedestrian mall is crazy. It reminded me of a Chinese Time Square. Lots and lots of shops. There's a jade and pearl market which is pretty cool. There's also a spice and pet market. Not so cool in my opinion. Well the spices are ok. An interesting way to buy spices, but the pet market was too much for me. I wonder what Josiah thought of all of that. We have two very large (25lb) Maine Coon cats at home. I'm praying he's not afraid of them. 






Rob said that he loved being in the stroller.  He was so quiet. Kind of mesmerized by it all. Sometimes I forget that he hasn't done this yet. This was probably his first time in a stroller at almost three years old. All of these firsts in his little life are all happening at one time. That's a lot for him to experience. I've already started praying for the 24 hours of travel. I know a 15 hour plane ride is going to be one heck of a first for him :o










They came across a photographer doing a photo shoot for children's clothing. Some kind of a way Rob had another person that spoke both languages ask him if he would photograph He and Josiah. He agreed and tomorrow at 10 a.m. they're having their pictures taken on the island. The White Swan is closed for renovations so instead of the traditional adoption pictures on the red couch in Chinese silks I guess this is what we'll do. There's been a lot of things about this trip that are different...what's one more. Can't wait to see him in his little Emperor outfit. Three more days and two more nights..... : )

No comments: