Friday, May 25, 2012

Her passion....

This little thing at the tender age of 5 has found her passion.  She loves horses! She talks non stop about horses. About being a cowgirl. About her boots. About Forrest (Gran Mimi's pony). About Tobey (the horse she rides every week at lessons).  Today she brought home this old rusty horse shoe from riding. To her it was gold....she presented it to me like it was the most amazing thing in the world. I of course received it as such...a treasure. I made a big deal about it and helped clean it off some. Then I asked where did she want to keep it. She went outside and put it in the garden next to the cucumbers she's growing. When I asked why there? She said "because horses and cucumbers are my favorite things". : )






1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

She sounds JUST LIKE EK!!! She is crazy about horses too! XO